We are committed to building a sustainable future and to improving the social, economic and environmental well-being of communities in developing countries. We strongly believe in the power of international partnerships and will continue to foster partnerships that will enhance local economies using innovative energy and environmental improvements to create cleaner, safer and productive neighborhoods.
- Experienced: Deep insights into how marketing and management works in the East and the West; We can thus help you to explore new markets and take your business to the next level.
- Informed: By constantly monitoring information and trends in rapidly changing market scenarios and trends, we save your valuable time and money in international travels and research.
- Focused: We are a small minority-owned organization. Being small allows us the flexibility to focus more on what we do for you and how effectively we do it.
About the founder Subi
From working with multinational companies including Crompton Greaves, the Raunaq Group to U.S. Government Agencies including U.S. Commercial Services, US-Asia Environmental Partnership (US-AEP) and The Council of State Governments – each work span of many years provided the founder Sundaresan Subramanian (“Subi”) a rich and rewarding management experience and lessons on how to successfully launch and leverage international partnerships. Subi’s passion for international application of energy and environmental products/services resulted in the creation of ConsultSubi.
Snapshot of Subi’s Work Accomplishments
- Successfully sold dozens of industrial products and green services including energy-saving power capacitors, relays, insulations, innovative energy efficient products and technologies.
- Helped create many new international partnerships/projects for Water Systems International, Southwest Windpower, New Logic and others
- Managed multi-million dollar U.S. grants programs
- Provided consultancy services to U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) in ‘Wide Area Monitoring, Protection and Control (WAMPAC)’ for application in India’s power grids.
- Trained hundreds of executives in energy, environment, marketing, and management
- Served as visiting faculty to many institutions in India
- Won work recognition through several international awards such as Energy Professional Development and Region VI Environmental Professional Awards from The Association of Energy Engineers, USA and the US Department of State Meritorious Honor Award
- Serving as US Green Business Council (USGBC) certified LEED Green Associate
Executive Profile of Sundaresan Subramanian – Profile Subi_Nov2017